1 egg white
¾ ounce lemon
¾ ounce honey-lavender syrup (see below)
1½ ounces Hendrick’s gin
¾ ounce goat milk
¼ ounce cream
2 drops orange flower water
Rosemary and thyme for garnish
For Honey-Lavender Syrup:
Steep 1 ounce of lavender to 8 ounces of hot water. Strain and mix with 8 ounces of honey.
- Dry shake egg white, lemon, and honey-lavender syrup.
- Add gin, goat milk, cream, and orange flower water.
- Double strain into Collins glass and top gently with soda.
- Garnish with rosemary and thyme sprig.
- from Kimberly Patton Bragg of Tivoli & Lee