- In a large bowl, mix salt, dextrose, spices, and milk powder and set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, add ground rabbit and spice mixture and mix on low speed 2 minutes or until all spices are evenly distributed. Slowly add beer until all has been absorbed.
- Place bowl of mixer onto another bowl full of ice, making sure the temperature of the sausage never rises above 48 degrees.
- Using a food processor, add 1pound sausage mix and puree 30 seconds or until just smooth. Remove meat and repeat process until all meat is pureed.
- Refrigerate hot dog mix and let cool. Following directions of your sausage piper, pipe mixture into 28-centimeter-sized natural casings and tie into 6-inch links.
- Once hot dogs are piped, place in large pot of cold water and bring to 180 degrees, never allowing water to boil. Once you have reached 180 degrees, turn off heat and cover pot. Let hot dogs rest 20 minutes, then carefully remove them and immediately shock in ice water. Once cooled, grill or roast and put on your favorite