Meyer Lemon Emulsion
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Add water as needed to move ingredients through the blade.
Meyer Lemon Chips
- Brush thin slices of lemon with olive oil, salt, and thyme.
- Bake at 200 degrees until crisped and lightly browned but not dark.
English Pea Puree
- Cook peas and onion in olive oil, butter, and water. Add salt and pepper to
- Add mint leaves and puree until smooth in blender
Roasted Spring Vegetables
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper and toss well with olive
- Roast for 7−9 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat.
- Pat fillets dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully place fillets in hot oil and sear on one side until golden brown.
- Turn fillets over and turn heat off with fish remaining in hot pan to allow carry-over cooking.
- To assemble, spoon a few tablespoons of English pea puree onto 4 plates. Then layer the roasted spring vegetables. Place cooked fish portions on top of spring vegetables. Drizzle the Meyer lemon emulsion on top of the fish, then add the crumbled Meyer lemon chips to garnish. Serve immediately.