- Mix cooled farro, orange juice, oil, white balsamic vinegar, and mint in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place honeyed ricotta in a round serving dish. Add seasoned farro to ricotta, then add roasted baby beets and toasted walnuts.
- Garnish with sliced candy-striped beets and mizuna.
For Honeyed Ricotta
- Toast farro in a dry pan on high heat until it smells like popcorn. Add 1 teaspoon canola oil and turn heat down to medium. Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add chicken stock, cover, and cook until done, about 15 minutes. Stir frequently. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and set aside
*For roasted baby beets, toss whole beets in oil and salt and pepper until coated. Wrap separately in aluminum foil (to avoid red beets bleeding into gold) and roast in a 325-degree oven until fork-tender, about 30−45 minutes. Remove from foil and peel while still hot. Cut into quarters, cool, and set aside.