- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season tenderloin with 1 teaspoon salt and 2 cranks of pepper on each side of each medallion.
- Heat oil in medium-sized skillet and sear tenderloin on all sides until brown, but still rare. Slice tenderloin in half-inch slices and set slice of fig in between each slice. Push slices together to reform tenderloin and bake for 6 minutes to medium-rare. Remove tenderloin and set aside.
- In same pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brown shallots. Deglaze with port wine and reduce to one-fourth its volume (sauce consistency).
- Add chicken stock and honey. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir in remaining butter and add huckleberries. Cook for another 30 seconds to warm berries.
- Pour over venison. Garnish with chive tips and serve hot!