- Mix all crepe ingredients in blender. Pulse until all is finely chopped and well-mixed.
- Place blender jar in refrigerator and chill for at least one hour or up to 48 hours.
- Heat medium cast iron pan. Pour small circle of egg mixture into pan (about 1/4 cup), covering about a third of the center of the pan. Swirl to evenly distribute batter. Cook for 1 minute, then carefully flip with spatula. Cook 10 seconds on other side. Then remove and lie flat on cutting board, plate or cooling rack.
- Mix two cheeses together. Set aside.
- Heat oil in cast iron or other sauté pan. Add garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Heat just until garlic begins to brown, about 1-2 minutes. Add greens or other veggies. Cook until vegetables are tender but not mushy. For greens, this will be just a few seconds of stirring in pan. Set aside.
- Heat to medium high another cast iron or sauté pan (or wipe out and reuse same pan). Place mushroom into dry pan. Gently stir for 3-5 minutes until mushrooms soften, being careful not to let them stick. Set aside.
- To assemble crepes, place 1 Tbsp. soften cheese in center of crepe. Top with 1-2 tablespoons of sautéed veggies and a tablespoon of mushrooms. Carefully stretch one side of crepe over the filling and then tuck it under. Roll once to close the crepe. Repeat until crepes and filling are finished.
- Garnish with chives or herbs.
- Serve warm or room temperature.