- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.**
- In a bowl, mix ground lamb with lemon juice, cumin, coriander, paprika, and pinch of salt. Add all remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and knead until everything is very well incorporated and you have a uniformly smooth mixture.
- At this point, cook off a small piece on the grill and taste. Adjust salt to your liking.
- Using slightly wet hands (a bit of water will keep meat from sticking to you) form long sausage shapes around skewers. Alternatively, form meat into small 2-ounce patties if preferred.
- Grill to desired doneness and enjoy.
- *If the meat mixture has too much moisture, work in bread crumbs as needed.