from Bob Peters of The Punch Room of the Ritz Carlton, Charlotte, North Carolina
2 ounces Buffalo Trace bourbon
¾ ounce Plymouth Sloe gin
½ ounce fresh pressed lemon juice
¼ ounce simple syrup
1 egg white
Dashes of bitters (bartender’s choice)
Edible flower for garnish
- Build ingredients in a shaker without ice and dry shake for 15 seconds.
- Add ice and shake until outside becomes frosted.
- Pour into coupe glass and let froth set, then dribble dots of bitters on top (I use sassafras and sorghum bitters) and create design using toothpick.
- Garnish with edible flower.
- from Bob Peters of The Punch Room of the Ritz Carlton, Charlotte, North Carolina