- Rinse wings under cold water and allow to dry for 10 to 15 minutes/
- Combine all sauce ingredients together in a blender and puree until very smooth.
- Using half the sauce, marinate the wings, cover, and refrigerate for 4 to 48 hours.
- Remove wings from marinade and smoke for 60 minutes at 225 degrees. If a smoker is unavailable, bake in an oven at 250 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Remove wings from the smoker/oven and reserve. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place wings on a cooking sheet pan. Cover wings with remaining sauce and chicken broth.
- Cook wings with sauce in oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce has boiled and slightly reduced.
For the slaw
- Combine all slaw ingredients together in a mixing bowl and reserve.
Place wings on a serving platter. Garnish wings with roasted peanuts and slaw. Serve immediately.