1 pound fresh strawberries
6 lemons or 2 cups fresh lemon juice, divided
¾ cup organic cane sugar, plus additional ½ cup if desired
3½ cups filtered water
- Trim and halve fresh strawberries, then purée with a cup of lemon juice in blender.
- Stir sugar into water until sugar has dissolved, then pour into strawberry purée.
- Add remaining cup of lemon juice. Add up to ½ cup of additional sugar if a sweeter taste is desired.
- Stir mix, then pour into household plastic popsicle molds. Place molds in freezer for 8 hours.
- from Goodpop of Austin, TX