For Roasted Garlic Puree
- Cover the garlic cloves with milk and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and repeat the process again twice more.
- Rinse the garlic and immerse in extra virgin olive oil. Once the garlic is golden brown, let cool and puree the garlic and oil into a thick paste.
- Stretch pizza dough to desired width.
- Spread a thin layer of roasted garlic over the dough.
- Add rest of toppings.
- Garnish with sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake as recommended for the pizza crust you are using.