Food Culture of the South
Makes one cocktail
½ ounce sugar
½ ounce lemon juice
6 cotton candy grapes, muddled
1½ ounces vodka
- Chill a martini glass or coupe with ice.
- Add sugar and grapes to mixing glass or tin and muddle thoroughly.
- Add lemon juice and vodka to the tin then add ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Dump ice out of martini glass or coupe and double strain the cocktail into the chilled glass.
- Lastly, garnish the glass with a lemon peel and cotton candy grape.
- From Kyle Hagerty of The Tennessean Hotel, in Knoxville, Tennessee