1½ ounces Bombay gin
½ ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
½ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
½ ounce Demerara syrup
¼ ounce allspice dram
1 egg white
3 dashes barrel-aged aromatic bitters
- Build with all ingredients in shaker.
- Dry shake (without ice) for 20 seconds to emulsify egg white.
- Add ice. Shake again to chill and dilute for 20 more seconds.
- Pour frothy drink into coupe glass and garnish with three dashes aromatic bitters.
- from Beverage Director Marlon Hall of Candy Apple Café & Cocktails, Jacksonville, FL