- Using very sharp knife, finely dice tuna into ½-inch cubes.
- In medium bowl, combine Soy Caramel, lime juice, and Sriracha. Add tuna and carefully fold together until tuna is evenly coated.
- Finely chiffonade cilantro and gently fold into mixture. Transfer to small bowl, garnish with sesame seeds, and serve at once.
“I love the simplicity and straightforwardness of what these guys do, and this dish exemplifies that.“
—Rooks Reitz, Owner Jack Rudy, Co-Owner Leon’s and Saint Alban
- Place ingredients in tall pot over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
- Bring to simmer. Reduce mixture by one-third, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool.
Yield: 4 cups