Food Culture of the South
Makes 1 cocktail
1½ ounce blanco tequila
½ ounce Manzanilla sherry
1 ounce cucumber-infused simple syrup
¾ ounce lime juice
10 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
Topo Chico to top
- In a cocktail tin, combine all ingredients except Topo Chico.
- Press mint with a muddler to release oils.
- Shake for 10 seconds, then strain into a collins glass.
- Top with about 2 ounces of Topo Chico, then add ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
- From Stephanie Andrews, Spindle Bar, Charlotte, North Carolina