2 dove breasts, cleaned
10 strips of bacon, thinly sliced
1 16-ounce can french onion soup
Cooked wild rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season doves with garlic salt and pepper.
- Stuff each cavity with green onion and wrap doves in bacon.
- Place in a baking dish and pour soup over doves.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook until the bacon browns, about 10 more minutes. Serve over rice and use cooking juices as gravy.
Recipe ByOld Firehouse Restaurant, Hollywood, SC