1 package (14 ounces) baker’s angel Flake Coconut (5 ⅓ cups)
⅔ cup sugar
6 tablespoons flour
¼ teaspoon salt
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour baking sheets; set aside.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl. Stir in egg whites and almond extract until well blended.
- Drop coconut mixture into 36 mounds, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets, using about 1 tablespoonful of the coconut mixture for each mound.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered containers.
- from Franklin Baker Company