- In a saucepan on low heat, mix milk, cream, and vanilla (both scraped seeds and pod), and cane juice until warm throughout. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove the vanilla pod.
- Pour the liquid into a blender. Add whole bananas and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Place two slices of banana and two vanilla wafers each into popsicle mold. Then pour the mixture into the mold.
- Place one popsicle stick in each mold, submerging it halfway.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- from King of Pops in Charleston, SC