1. In a small bowl, mix together Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
2. Apply a thin coating to the ribs on all sides.
3. Combine salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix together by hand. Sprinkle evenly over ribs on all sides, coating well.
4. Place ribs on a 250 degree smoker (or 240 degree oven on a roasting rack and a sheet tray) for approximately six hours or until bones can easily be pulled out and meat has an internal temperature of approximately 200 to 205 degrees.
5. Allow meat to rest for at least 30 to 45 minutes before carving.