- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Using stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar until pale yellow and fluffy.
- Add egg to bowl with butter and sugar, and mix until incorporated.
- Sift baking powder, salt and flour together in medium bowl.
- Add half of dry ingredients to butter and sugar, and mix until combined.
- Slowly add milk to butter mixture while mixing. Once milk is incorporated, add remaining dry ingredients, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Crumble goat cheese into blueberries, and fold into buckle batter.
- Spread batter into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over batter, and bake until toothpick comes out clean, approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- Gently brush warm glaze over hot buckle. Let cool.
- Cut butter into small cubes and bring to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients, and mix using a fork until the mixture is crumbly. Do not overmix.
- Pour ingredients into small pot over low heat. Bring mixture to a boil, and remove from heat.