- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a food processor, shred cheese with butter. Remove from processor bowl and reserve.
- Place flour and salt in processor bowl. Pulse to combine. Add the cheese/butter mixture back in and pulse for 30 seconds, or until it looks like cornmeal.
- Mix together milk and sriracha. Pour milk mixture into the processor while pulsing. Pulse until a dough forms.
- Wrap dough tightly in plastic and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to ¼ inch thick. Using a pastry wheel or pizza slicer, cut dough into ½-inch strips. Cut to desired length and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.*
- Bake for 12 minutes or until straws just begin to turn brown on the edges. Cool before serving. Can be stored in a cookie tin for up to 2 weeks.
*You can also roll the dough into a log and slice, topping each round with a pecan. Or roll dough into ropes and cut to desired length.