- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss wings in oil to coat and season with salt and pepper. Spread across a sheet pan in a single layer and bake until wings have an internal temperature of 165 degrees, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide wings evenly into two bowls. Toss one batch in Cholula sauce and the other in chili lime sauce. Toss to coat and serve with peppadew pepper poppers.
For the Cholula sauce:
Bring garlic, lime juice, and Cholula to simmer over medium heat. Add butter a little at a time until fully incorporated.
For the chili-lime sauce:
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Cover and let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
For the peppadew pepper poppers:
- Pour oil into medium pot over medium heat, and bring to 350 degrees.
- Spoon 1 ounce of pimento cheese into each pepper.
- Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs into three separate bowls. Toss peppers a few at a time in flour, then egg, and finally in bread crumbs.
- Carefully lower breaded peppers into canola oil and cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Season lightly with salt.