- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss wings in oil to coat, and season with salt and pepper. Spread in single layer on sheet pan and bake until wings have an internal temperature of 165 degrees, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place 12 wings into 2 separate bowls and drizzle one ladle of Cholula Sauce over one bowl of wings, and one ladle of Chili Lime Sauce over other bowl of wings. Toss to coat and serve with Peppadew Pepper Poppers.
- Bring garlic, lime juice, and Cholula to simmer over medium heat.
- Add butter a little at a time until fully incorporated.
Chili Lime Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Peppadew Pepper Poppers
- Pour oil into medium pot over medium heat, and bring to 350 degrees.
- Spoon 1 ounce of pimento cheese into each pepper.
- Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls. Toss peppers a few at a time in flour, then egg, and finally in bread crumbs.
- Carefully lower breaded poppers into canola oil, and cook until golden brown, approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Season lightly with salt.