- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Over double boiler melt chocolates with butter. Once melted, add cooked grits and fresh corn and continue mixing over double boiler until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
- In separate mixing bowl whisk eggs, egg yolks, and sugar until pale and frothy.
- Combine chocolate mixture with egg mixture and once incorporated, sift in flour and mix well.
- Fill greased ramekins with batter and bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cakes to rest for 5 minutes. Invert ramekins on plate to remove and serve.