- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until combined.
- Stir together until incorporated.
Honey Fish Sauce
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Clean pig ears completely. Place in pot with lid and cover with duck fat. Cook in oven 4 hours.
- Remove pig ears from oven and let cool. Julienne pig ears and fry in deep fryer at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Place on paper towels to drain.
- Toss slaw mix with pig ears and honey fish sauce. Drizzle with spicy mayo.