- Boil together the first 4 ingredients and then allow syrup to cool.
- Once cooled, combine 1¼ cups syrup with milk and lemon juice and churn in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s
- Squeeze lemon juice into a pot. Add lemon halves. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Spreadinto a shallow container and cool.
- Once cool, remove vanilla bean and lemon halves.Strain the juice that has collected and reheat to reduce slightly for a thicker sauce.Set aside.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a pot. Bring to 185 degrees over highheat, whisking constantly. Strain and cool to 115 degrees.
- Blend in butter with an immersion blender. Cool until set (overnight is best).Whip heavy cream until stiff. Fold equal parts of lemon curd andwhipped cream together with a few pinches of finely ground chamomile tea. Set aside.
- Combine egg whites and ⅓ cup sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer. Whip on high until stiff and glossy—like shaving cream.
- Fold in remaining sugar andtea. Pipe onto a nonstick mat in 3 different sizes (quarter, dime, andchocolate chip size).
- Place in a 200-degree oven for 3–5 hours or until crispy. Set aside.
- Place a teaspoon of blackberry sauce on side of each plate at approximatelyseven o’clock. Drag a spoon through sauce for a swoosh to the otherside of the plate. Place a line of blackberries at a 45-degree angle to sauce.
- Top with 2 dollops of lemon curd cream and one large scoop of sherbet. Arrange various sizes of the meringues along the dessert. Give yourself a hug.