- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lay chicken on a pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and dust both sides with curry powder and salt. Arrange thyme across chicken.
- Roast for 30 minutes, rotate pan, and continue roasting until thighs are tender enough to pull apart and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 30 more minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry mustard, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Once chicken is cool to the touch, shred it by hand. Combine chicken, celery, scallions, raisins, pickle relish, and almonds with mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt.
- Serve chicken salad on sandwich bread with lettuce and tomato.