- Lay out 4 plates. Place a slice of ham on each.
- In a mixing bowl toss the apples, lettuce, and chives together with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture on top of the ham. Drizzle some maple vinaigrette around the salad. Sprinkle peanuts on top to finish.
- Sweat the shallots and garlic in butter. Add chicken stock, thyme, veal demi-glace, and maple syrup. Reduce by half. Cool. Reserve.
- To make the vinaigrette, place reserved product in blender. Blend slowly. Add the sherry vinegar and mustard. Slowly drizzle in the oil. Adjust consistency with water if necessary. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.