- Place eggs in a saucepot and cover with cold water. Add a pinch of salt. Cook over high heat. As soon as the water boils, remove from heat and cover. Let sit for 12 minutes, then add ice to chill the eggs.
- Peel eggs and slice in half. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Mash yolks with the back of a fork until crumbled.
- Add remoulade, sour cream, chives, Sriracha, ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine. Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Fill each egg white half with crabmeat mixture (about 1 tablespoon of mix each).
- Top each deviled egg with a piece of the reserved jumbo lump crabmeat.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and lightly grease a small-rimmed cookie sheet with a bit of oil.
- Coat the sweet pepper and Anaheim pepper with the rest of the oil and place on the cookie sheet.
- Roast peppers uncovered in the oven until skins start to blister and blacken, about 15 minutes, turning them at least once.
- Remove peppers from oven and place them in a small heatproof bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit 10 minutes. (This helps separate the skins from the peppers so they’ll be easier to peel.)
- Peel peppers, remove veins and seeds, and chop coarsely. Place chopped peppers and all other ingredients except the vegetable oil in a food processor and purée for 30 seconds.
- With the food processor still running, slowly drizzle vegetable oil into the sauce. Taste and adjust seasonings.