- Melt butter in sauté pan over low heat. Add garlic, shallots, and ginger and sweat 1 minute.
- Add fat-on crawfish tails and heat through before adding Sriracha, lemon and lime juices, and salt and pepper to taste; remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and cream until blended; add cheese and mix until cheese is coated. Set aside.
Kale Mix Croque Filling
- Sauté shallot and garlic with olive oil over medium heat until softened. Add kale and cover 3 minutes until wilted.
- Add butter, rice wine vinegar, Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- On one slice of brioche, spoon layer of cheese mixture and top with crawfish (about 2 ounces or as desired).
- Top remaining slice with kale mix, ham, and cheese slices.
- Place in 350-degree oven or under broiler until cheeses melt and golden crust forms.
- Serve warm.