- For brine, combine all brine ingredients and warm the water to dissolve all salts and sugars. Allow brine to cool and then submerge the ribs in the brine. Keep the ribs fully submerged for 4–5 days in the refrigerator.
- Remove ribs from brine and place in a smoker at 225 degrees for 5–6 hours, until almost tender.
- Place ribs in a cooler and let them set. Once cooled, portion them into single ribs.
- For glaze, combine all ingredients in a saucepot and simmer for 20 minutes. Reserve.
- In a 350-degree fryer, submerge ribs and fry for 4–5 minutes, until crispy and hot. In a large bowl toss fried ribs in glaze and arrange on a plate. Garnish with green onions