Food Culture of the South
Makes 1 cocktail
Salt for rimming glass*
1 ounce tequila (CAMP recommends Mi Campo Reposado)
½ ounce mezcal (CAMP recommends Ilegal)
½ ounce ginger liqueur
1 ounce lime juice
¾ ounce brewed hibiscus tea
½ ounce agave
Garnish: Dehydrated lime wheel
*CAMP uses black lava salt for extra flair, but regular salt works just as well.
- Salt the rim of a double rocks glass.
- In a cocktail tin, combine all ingredients except garnish.
- Shake for 15 seconds, then pour over ice into rocks glass.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime.
- From CAMP, Greenville, South Carolina