For the pickled mushrooms:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Return pasta to pot and add proscuitto crema and pickled mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Divide pasta among pasta bowls. Top with chopped bacon and pecorino and serve immediately.
For the marinating liquid:
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Place tops in large bowl, reserving stems for prosciutto crema.
- Add water, vinegar, salt and Aleppo to a large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir to dissolve salt. Add mushroom tops and cook for 1½ minutes, then drain.
In a bowl with a lid, combine ingredients. Add blanched mushrooms and let marinate overnight.
For the prosciutto crema:
- Place bacon in large pan over high heat. Add mushroom stems, onion and garlic to pan and stir to combine. Lower heat and cook until translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, turn heat on low until liquid is reduced by half. Add salt and lemon juice to taste.