- Place butter, marshmallows, and salt in a large pot and melt over low heat. When marshmallows are 80 percent melted, turn off heat and stir until completely melted. (You can also do this in a microwave for a super-simple procedure.)
- Add molasses, food coloring, and spices. Whisk to combine.
- Fold in Krispies, making sure there are no dry pockets.
- Press mixture into a greased brownie pan. Allow to set for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and place on cutting board. Cut to desired size.
- Melt white chocolate, dip each Krispie square into chocolate, and top with a sprinkle of candied ginger. Allow to set for 2 hours. Serve immediately or store wrapped at room temperature for up to 1 week.