- Place white American cheese, half and half, chipotle puree, white pepper and cumin in double boiler or slow cooker. Stir every few minutes until melted.
- Add goat cheese, and stir until incorporated. Taste and season with salt, if needed.
- Serve in slow cooker or transfer to a fondue pot.
- Top fundito with guacamole and cooked chorizo crumbles.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Chef note: In the restaurant we use our housemade goat chorizo, but your favorite store bought chorizo will work.