6 dozen cookies
1 pound cream cheese
1 pound unsalted butter
3⅔ cups flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup chopped raisins
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¾ cup sugar
- Place cream cheese, butter and flour in bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment. Mix on low until dough forms.
- Turn out onto floured work surface, and bring together, being careful not to over mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let rest 30 minutes before rolling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together milk and egg to make egg wash.
- Divide dough into two or three pieces, and then roll out into ¼-inch thick rectangles on floured surface. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle with pecans, raisins and cinnamon & sugar. Cut dough into 2-inch wide, 12-inch long strips. Roll individual strips to desired thickness, about 1 inch. Pinch off and continue rolling until entire strip is used.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.