- Make the fennel top marinade: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except trout and stir to combine. Pour over fish and let marinate for 1 hour.
- While trout marinates, make the remoulade: Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Grill the trout: Heat grill with one burner set to high heat and the other to medium heat. Oil grates and grill trout over high heat for 4 minutes. Flip trout and move to medium heat, grilling for 10 more minutes, or until done (timing will depend on thickness of fish).
- While trout grills, make the vinaigrette: In a mixing bowl, combine pomegranate juice, pomegranate molasses, tahini, and fennel pickling liquid. While whisking, slowly stream in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Assemble the salad: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing to incorporate vinaigrette. Serve alongside grilled trout and pickled fennel remoulade.