- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and jerk spice into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Slather mayonnaise mixture all over the broccoli.
- Line a half-sheet pan with foil.
- Place broccoli on sheet pan and place into oven, and roast 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Place the first six ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes then purée with a hand blender until smooth.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Arrange jerk broccoli on a large wooden board, with a steak knife placed into the center of the head of broccoli.
- Add papaya chutney into a small dish and serve alongside the jerk broccoli.
Garnish: Lime wedges, herbs (rosemary, parsley, sage), Kosher salt.