10 3-ounce pops
4 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup organic sugar
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
30 bite -size chocolate chip cookies
- Combine milk and cream in medium non-reactive pot. Heat over medium heat but do not allow to boil.
- Mix sugar into warm milk mixture until dissolved and remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and salt, stir to combine.
- Put 2-3 cookies in each mold.
- Pour mixture over cookies and let sit for 5-10 minutes or until cookies soak up milk.
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze overnight.
- from Steven and Nick Carse of King of Pops in Atlanta, Georgia