¾ ounce Ketel One Citroen
½ ounce St-Germain
½ ounce lemongrass syrup (recipe follows)
½ ounce lemon juice
3 ounces sparkling wine
½ cup sugar
2 stalks lemongrass
¼ cup water
- In a shaker, add Ketel One Citroen, St-Germain, lemongrass syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into Champagne flute. Top off with sparkling wine.
- In stockpot, add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Once sugar has dissolved completely, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain to remove lemongrass chunks.
- from Chef Braden Wages of Malai Kitchen, Dallas, TX