- Combine rice and water. Soak for 8 hours.
- Drain rice and steam in bamboo basket for 15 to 20 minutes over low heat.
Rice Crispy Treat
- Melt marshmallows and butter in large pot over low heat.
- Add chili flakes and rice cereal and stir until coated.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick spray and spread mixture evenly onto pan. Allow to cool, then cut into circles using 3-inch cutter.
Sticky Rice Custard
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove custard from heat, cover and chill.
Make a sticky rice “pattie.” Lay rice crispy treat on top, pour custard over rice crispy treat, and add chopped mango. Smash it all together and enjoy! Repeat for remaining servings.