- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a food processor, finely chop onion, celery, garlic, jalapeño, parsley, and thyme.
- Place beef and pork together in a large bowl. Add salt, cornstarch, and vegetables.
- Grease an 8½×11-inch baking dish with butter. Place meat in center and pat it evenly to fill pan. Bake about 45 minutes, until meat reaches 165 degrees in center. Remove and keep warm.
- While meatloaf bakes, make gravy (can also be made ahead). Place tomatoes, habanero, and garlic in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and cook just long enough for tomato skins to split, 8–10 minutes.
- Drain ingredients in a colander. Place whole tomatoes in blender with habanero, garlic clove, and salt. Purée until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter. Add tomato purée and cook 3 minutes. Taste for seasoning and keep warm.
- Prepare green beans by bringing a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Add beans to boiling water and cook about 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain immediately and transfer to ice-water bath to cool.
- Just before serving, heat butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add green beans, and cook for 2–3 minutes until sizzling and slightly crisp. Season to taste.
- To serve, place some tomato sauce in center of each plate. Arrange beans on top and add a square of meatloaf. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with whipped potatoes.