Muscadine Beurre Blanc
- Place grape juice, wine, shallot, and thyme in pot set over medium-high heat. Reduce by half. Add heavy cream and reduce by ¾ until thick and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk in cold butter. Set aside, off direct heat in warm spot, until ready to serve. Add mint immediately before serving.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Add radish wedges and fry until soft, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove fried radishes, let cool for 30 seconds, and toss with remaining ingredients.
To Finish and Assemble
- Season grouper with salt and pepper and sear in hot pan with olive oil until just cooked through.
- Place 4 tablespoons beurre blanc in center of plate. Top sauce with grilled grouper, and then top grouper with radish salad. Serve immediately.