- Mix all ingredients except olive oil in blender. Once mixture is smooth, slowly add olive oil while blender is running.
- Strain through fine sieve and discard any solids. Taste and season as needed. Refrigerate.
- In large nonreactive bowl, add half diced onion. Top with crabmeat, and then add other half diced onion.
- Add, in this order, oil, vinegar, and water. Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir to combine. Season with salt and white pepper. Keep cold.
Crab Roe Crème Fraîche
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Place a mound of crab, squeezing to remove any excess marinade, in center of soup bowl. Surround with gazpacho. Drizzle soup with crème fraîche.