For peaches and prosciutto
- Quarter and pit peaches. Fold a slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap around a peach wedge. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and peach wedges.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add wrapped peaches and cook until prosciutto is browned and a little crisp on all sides, turning with tongs as needed, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove pan from heat. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with pepper.
- To assemble, divide ricotta mixture among 4 serving plates. Top with salad and warm peach wedges. Sprinkle with candied hazelnuts, and serve at once.
For lemony ricotta
- Stir together all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside until needed.
For herb salad
- Cut peel and pith from Meyer lemons, including the one reserved from ricotta mixture. Cut flesh into small supreme sections and drop them into a large bowl.
- Squeeze juice from the membranes into bowl. Add arugula and mint, drizzle with oil, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
For candied maple hazelnuts
- Stir together maple syrup, sugar, salt, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Cook hazelnuts and butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat until lightly toasted and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add maple syrup mixture to pan and stir vigorously for 15 seconds or until mixture bubbles, thickens, and coats nuts. Pour onto a plate and let cool.