Love all things pecans? Try this pimento cheese roasted pecans from Hostess Provisions. These pecans will has the delicious nutty pecan flavor infused and dusted with pimento cheese. Uses this as a snack for parties, school snacks, gatherings, etc. Or, give it as gift to family and friends that will be everyone’s favorite.
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups raw pecans
1 tablespoon of Hostess Provisions Pimento Cheese Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- When butter bubbles, remove from heat and stir in pecans, mixing well to coat the pecans.
- Spread pecans onto a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until they begin to brown and become fragrant. Be sure to keep a close eye on them as they can overcook quickly.
- Remove from the oven, and cool for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with Pimento Cheese Seasoning, and sea salt, if desired. Mix well.
Click here to shop Hostess Provisions seasonings on the Local Palate Marketplace.
- Recipe from Hostess Provisions