2 fresh peaches
8 slices shaved prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
16 fresh basil leaves
3 tablespoons sorghum
- Wash and pat dry the peaches. Cut each peach in half, remove the pit and cut each half into four equal wedges. Set aside.
- Prepare prosciutto by cutting each slice in half for 16 equal pieces.
- Wrap a wedge of peach and a leaf of basil with a piece of prosciutto, then secure with a toothpick or decorative pick.
- Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with sorghum. Serve immediately.
- from The Peach Truck of Nashville, TN