2 cups milk
4 tablespoons Torani (or alternate brand) pumpkin pie syrup
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice blend
1/2 cup hot brewed espresso
pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg
- Combine milk and pumpkin pie syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir until steaming.
- Remove pan from heat and add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to a blender and process for approximately 15 seconds, until foamy.
- Pour mixture into 2 mugs. Add espresso and garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg (optional).
- from Royal Cup Coffee, Birmingham, AL