Photo courtesy of Twenty-Six Divine
Pumpkin Praline Milk Chocolate Cookies
8 ounces butter
½ cup shortening
1½ cups brown sugar
1½ cups sugar
1½ teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4¾ cups all purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup Milk chocolate (good quality-chopped)
1 cup Pumpkin purée
1 cup Pecan pralines, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, shortening, salt, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Combine eggs and vanilla and add to butter mixture. Mix until fully incorporated. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Add to egg and butter mixture and mix until a dough forms.
- Add chocolate, pumpkin purée, and pralines and mix until combined.
- Chill dough for 20 minutes then scoop onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Date Published: 10.07.14
from Enan Parezo of Twenty-Six Divine, Charleston, SC