Spicy Roasted Garlic and Nuoc Mam Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice just top off head of garlic, leaving root end attached and top ends of each clove exposed. Rub garlic, head down, with salt and oil, wrap in foil, and place in preheated oven to roast for 1 hour, or until cloves look golden brown and are tender all through. Once head is completely roasted, let cool, and then remove cloves from papery skin.
- In blender, purée together roasted garlic cloves, fermented red pepper paste, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, saté paste, raw garlic, and fermented bean curd. Once mixture is smooth, add mayonnaise and sesame oil. Once smooth, season with salt to taste and reserve.
To Assemble and Serve
- Quarter all rinsed radishes and toss lightly with ½ teaspoon salt. Let sit for 3 minutes. Slice snow peas in half on the bias.
- In large bowl, toss together salted radishes, snow peas, and sliced herbs with Spicy Roasted Garlic and Nuoc Mam Vinaigrette. Serve salad chilled and topped with toasted sesame seeds.