5 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
¾ cup chives, sliced every inch on the bias
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
¾ cup olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Add the first three ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over the cabbage and toss until evenly distributed.
- Cover and keep in the fridge for at least one hour prior to serving.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- from Matt Moore